My favorite female film performance of 11/6/11 is Cher from Moonstruck. This is a movie about a woman who develops a crush on the brother of her fiance, the brother played by Nicolas Cage. Before this movie was released, Cher was known only for her massive music career. After she surprised many by winning an Oscar for this film, she became well respected by movie fans as well. The Oscar she won was very well deserved. She played her role with humor, as well as emotion that many actors struggle with.
- ifyoulikepinacoladaalexis reblogged this from veganauthor
- eva18 reblogged this from veganauthor
- ambrosiadivine likes this
- lopesvico likes this
- true80sgirl reblogged this from veganauthor and added:
- ilovethatlavenderblonde likes this
- quixoticgaga reblogged this from veganauthor